Rosie Huntington Whitely (image via celebsfirst) pairing snake print boots with jeans and a blazer.
Cowboy style, Zara $89.90
Steve Madden $129.95
Plus Size, Eloquii $69.95
Hi everyone! Right now I’m experiencing the warmest December ever! I was actually sweating taking these photos and I’m concentrating so much on the photo that I forget to smile! I’m wearing a Forever21 cardigan ( old similar here) thrifted sequin tank top ( similar here) with Gap denim culottes ( old similar here). My boots are thigh high suede Zara boots (old similar here) . Enjoy the rest of the week and if you have any questions or topics you want to see on the blog, please comment below!
1. I love taking photos with these filters! They’re fun and I enjoy seeing how the photos transform my face.
2.When it comes to my personal style, I love wearing neutrals. Black, gray, tan, denim and white with color pops of olive and red. I also love leather and fur.
3. I love God and my life is so much better when I keep Him first!I ask Him daily for wisdom and guidance.
4. I’ m getting married next summer and I still can’t believe I will be a wife this time next year.
5. My favorite place to visit is New York. I use to live there and found it overwhelming at first, after I adjusted I learned to really love the city. I love the fashion, art and diversity.
6. I am much happier in my 30’s than I was in my 20’s.
7. My favorite flavor is chocolate and anything cookies n’ cream.
8. My favorite stores to shop at are Zara, Hm, Topshop, Nordstrom Rack and Forever21.
9. I studied Fashion Design in college and I have over 10 years of experience working in fashion. This includes visual merchandising, editorial styling, personal styling, trend forecasting and fashion blogging.
10. I meditate on Bible verses and I journal to keep my mind peaceful and free from negative thinking. This also enhances my creativity.
What are some fun facts about you? Please leave in the comments below! Thank you in advance!
Happy Monday Everyone! I was trying to get a good shot of the lilies on my pants so please excuse the close angle.I wore this outfit for the first time yesterday to church. I love these pants and my favorite detail is the length (I’m 5’7″ and these pants are high-waisted and long enough for me to wear with heels.
I also tried a new hairstyle making 2 fishtails with my braids. It was quite easy to do and I thought it made my look more fun! My Blouse and pants are from the Victoria Beckham for Target line (currently sold out online) paired with an old blazer from Zara (similar here) Sunglasses (old, similar here)! Have a wonderful week!